- Simply email us from this website or call us at 828 592 5040 to reserve the cabin you are interested in. If it is available, we will email you the details.
- You will need to fill out the online booking information. If you need help, call us and we can assist you with the form.
- If your booking is less than 45 days from the time of application, you will be charged the full amount. Otherwise, you will be asked for a partial payment to hold the booking and the final amount will be due 45 days before arrival. You will receive an email notification when the final payment is due.
- Once the final payment is made, we will email you directions to the cabin with a lock box code for the key.
* Credit Cards accepted. Youmay book online, but if you have any difficulties, we are here to help you. If you use our secure online booking system, you no longer have to disclose any sensitive information to a third party. This is the safest way possible for you.
Check-in anytime after 3:00pm (if we have a turnaround in a large cabin, we may need to change this to a later time to make sure the cleaner has time to get the cabin ready for you.
Check-oout by 11:00am (Please honor this for the cleaners. They plan their day around this time and often have more than one cabin to clean. If you request a late check-out and no one is arriving that day, with permission, we will be glad to extend your check-out time to 1pm.
Cancellation or changes of reservations with advance payments. Cancellations that are made more than (30) days prior to the check in date will forfeit a minimum charge of $ 50.00. Cancellations that are made within (30) days of the check in date forfeit the full advance payment. Any changes that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the check in date will not be penalized. Any changes made within (30) days of the check in date that result in a shortened stay, change of dates, change of location or unit, may result in loss of entire advance payment. Cancellations and early departures due to inclement weather do not warrant any refund of rent.
- Full kitchens – refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, cookware, dishes, utensils, coffee maker, etc. Dishwasher and Washer Dryer are in most, but not all rentals.
- Outdoor charcoal or gas grills; check cabin descriptions to determine which is available.
- Cleaning before and after your stay.
- Linens and towels – beds will be made and towels hung upon your arrival.
- Toilet Paper and Paper towels (enough for 3-4 nights; if staying a week or more, you may have to purchase additional supplies for your use.)
- Cleaning Supplies (dish soap, d/w soap – if d/w, hand soap, all purpose cleaner, trash bags…the basics)
- Firewood is supplied seasonally if there is a wood-burning fireplace (October – March).
- Most of our rentals have an outdoor hot tub. We clean them between each rental to ensure they are clean and safe for your use. Please respect this amenity by not using any oils, bubble bath, candles, etc. in the tubs. These things are tough to get out of the filters and require extra maintenance. There may be charges and/or forfeiture of the security deposit if this occurs.
Dog Friendly Properties:
Some of our owners are gracious enough to allow dogs in their homes! We know how dogs are true members of the family as well. There is extra cleaning and additional wear and tear on a home when having pets though, as we all know, so there is a $50+ tax charge per dog, with a limit of 2. We do ask that you clean up after your pet and please do not allow them on the furniture, especially the beds. It requires so much extra cleaning and you may be charged accordingly if the additional cleaning is excessive. If your pet is accustomed to sleeping with you, I would suggest bringing your own blankets, sheets, whatever you need to protect our linens, towels, and furniture.
If your vacation is during the winter months, come prepared to drive in snow and/or ice to reach your rental home. We always recommend chains or 4-wheel drive during the winter, as most of our homes are located on secondary roads. Planning in advance for tow service could come in handy! You may check out our local weather at www.averyweather.com to help plan your travels.
Items you may wish to bring:
- Flashlight if arriving after dark – helps to find lock box and enter code.
- Matches/lighter and fire starter logs or kindling and newspaper to get fires started in the wood-burning fireplace units.
- Charcoal and lighter fluid for grills that require charcoal.
- Your personal toiletries.
- Coffee filters, sometimes guests leave extras, but it’s not guaranteed.
- Bathrobe for hot tubbing!
We invite you to view our cabins and rates and contact us about specials or discounts. Call us at 828.592.5040; email us, or use our Online Request Form to request information.